13 Empowering Online Marketing Conferences To Attend In 2016
Prestigious agencies and tenured experts constantly push the envelope and challenge marketing dogmas that entry level marketers
Fortunately, learning from these experts is possible through events that gather them to share actionable insights and proven strategies.
Joining a Search Marketing conference this year is a no brainer, the question is finding a couple that will empower you to take your marketing strategy in a profitable direction.
Here are our top picks for this year’s marketing conferences:
Must-Attend Marketing Events of 2016:
1) PubCon SFIMA Summit Feb 24 – 25
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Focus: Digital marketing, SEO and SEM, social media marketing and more.
- Highlights: Major keynote speaker: author and top Twitter influencer Scott Stratten, founder and president at Un-Marketing. A strong lineup of more than 50 top speakers.
- Price: Starting at $449. Group Discounts Available.
2) Conversion XL Live March 30 – April 1
- Location: Austin, TX
- Focus: Consumer Psychology, Optimization, Analytics, Personalization and Retention.
- Highlights: All speakers are seasoned practitioners. They will tell you how they’ve done it, so you can repeat their processes.
- Price: Starting at $1,399.00.
3) ClickZlive – New York April 11 – 13
- Location: New York City, NY
- Focus: Strategies to inspire, acquire, convert and retain your customers.
- Highlights: World’s leading experts from brands, agencies and technology providers. Redefine and reinvent your digital strategy.
- Price: Starting at $1,995.00 (Group Registration Available).
4) SEJ Summit April 13
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
- Focus: SEO, paid search, social media, content marketing, CRO, UX and more.
- Highlights: Industry-renowned speakers. Leaves attendees with 3 actionable, impactful and memorable takeaways.
- Price: Starting at $395* (Early Bird).
5) HeroConf April 25 – 27
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Focus: Tactics, strategies, present and future of PPC.
- Highlights: World’s largest all PPC conference: 50+ Speakers, 4 Keynotes, 10 Networking Events, 40 Sessions.
- Price: Starting at $1400* (Conference Pass Only).
6) Search Love May 3 – 4
- Location: Boston, MA
- Focus: Search, analytics, content creation, optimizing your website, paid promotions and more.
- Highlights: Industry networking sessions. Get feedback on your website through one on one time with a consultant.
- Price: Starting at $899. (Buy four tickets get one free).
7) Conversion Conference May 18 – 19
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Focus: Conversion Rate Optimization.
- Highlights: The latest, proven strategies and techniques for the ultimate data optimization – all focused on user experience.
- Price: Starting at $897. Group discounts available.
8) SMX Advanced June 22 – 23
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Focus: SEO and SEM tactics.
- Highlights: The only conference designed exclusively for experienced search marketers. Sessions are fast-paced and Q&A-packed.
- Price: Starting at $895* (Workshop Only). Team Rates available.
9) Content Marketing World September 6 – 9
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Focus: Content Marketing.
- Highlights: Over 80 sessions. Speakers are leading brand marketers from around the world covering new ideas in strategy, integration, measurement, and more.
- Price: Starting at $595. (For Retailers)
10) MozCon September 12 – 14
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Focus: SEO, social media, community building, content marketing, brand development, CRO, the mobile landscape, analytics, and more.
- Highlights: Forward-thinking, actionable sessions. Friendly robot named, Roger.
- Price: Starting at $799. Group Fees Available.
11) INBOUND November 8 – 11
- Location: Boston, MA
- Focus: Inbound Marketing.
- Highlights: Held by Hubspot. Past keynote speakers included Arianna Huffington, Seth Godin, Nate Silver, and Amy Schumer.
- Price: Starting at $999 (Early Bird).
Must-Attend Events in Canada
If traveling to Canada is an option available to you, we recommend the following couple of conferences:
12) Canadian Internet Marketing Conference April 14 – 15
- Location: Squamish, British Columbia
- Focus: SEO, futurism, public relations, sales and digital creativity.
- Highlights: World class speakers. International networking. Beautiful location.
- Price: Starting at $749 (Early Bird Special). NGOs and Student tickets also available.
13) Unbounce – Call To Action June 19 – 21
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
- Focus: Conversion rate optimization, email marketing, PPC, analytics, copywriting, landing page optimization, content marketing and more.
- Highlights: Optional workshops at no extra cost. Everything included in low price.
- Price: Starting at $449 CAD. Group Fees Available.
The Online Marketing World Is Your Oyster
Remember to take advantage of these conferences’ early bird specials that could save you a lot! Don’t miss out on these great opportunities to learn and network with the industry’s top sharks.